• Jetzt anmelden. Es dauert nur 2 Minuten und ist kostenlos!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Werbung:
I'm living English at the moment as I'm living in Canada. I think my English is getting close to fluent; my only problem is vocabulary - in few cases.

Eine Frage:

Warum sind jetzt exan und Crackpod Moderator in diesem Forum geworden....??? :evil: :evil:

Werbung:
That is few for me. I find it bad, without any tuning or other of the same, simply the two am only determined. I would want to make that perhaps also gladly. Only times directly first. Nothing against the two. But it would interest me nevertheless why the straight two... :?

-----

Me straight that is exan also not more moderator in this forum is been noticeable now, but ingoS. Why....???

Werbung:
Why this decision:
We thought that one of our moderators should became moderator here and one user who can speak English very well. First it was exan but than we decided to choose ingoS because his English is in our opinion the best.

Greetza

Werbung:
Werbung:
unnecessary... what a beautiful word :lol:

AFAIK, much here understand the language and write the sentences correct. But the vocabulary...

*de*Mit der haperts, wie man hier schön sieht :wink: *de*

Werbung:
Hey, I did not want to kick anybody out!

@niklasboelter: I think flapo is not talking about the word "unnecessary". But I also have no idea what the heck he is talking about.
Maybe he means his own mistake because he wrote "correct" instead of "correctly". But why vocabulary, then...? Man, I love riddles! :mrgreen: (Though I do not know the answer...)

Werbung:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben