• Jetzt anmelden. Es dauert nur 2 Minuten und ist kostenlos!

Adena-Farm-Problem in Lineage 2

difmark

Neues Mitglied
My older brother taught me how to play Lineage 2, but I can't do everything. Even though the game is old I was very hooked. It is not possible to earn Adena normally. Please help with advice

Werbung:
Hier gibt es mehrere Möglichkeiten. Beginnend mit dem Weiterverkauf, insbesondere Rüstungen. Mit Hilfe von Seelenladungen ist es möglich. Und es ist möglich, einige Dienste nicht zu dämpfen und zu kaufen, es gibt jetzt viele davon.

There are several options here. Starting with resale, especially armor. With the help of soul charges it is possible. And it is possible not to steam and buy some services, there are a lot of them now.
Thanks for the answer and I apologize in advance for my bad German, I don't speak the language perfectly. That's why I often use a translator. Can you share a service? Maybe it's verified?

Werbung:
kein problem, hauptsache sprache üben, reden und korrespondieren. So lernst du schneller.

Der Service für den Kauf von Adena kann difmark.com sein. Ich benutze es ziemlich oft, also wird es keine Probleme damit geben

Zurück
Oben